Monday, September 30, 2013

All Hallow's Eve Prints

And it's October, just like that. In celebrating my very favorite time of year, I made time to play around with some Halloween imagery, and now it can be yours! Tomorrow, October 1st I will have two exclusive fine-art Giclee prints available in my shop!! "The Pumpkin Witch" Print (on archival white Cotton Rag paper) measures 8"x6", signed and numbered edition of 30 will be available for $55 (shipped).
"Let Go The Ghost" Print (on archival white Cotton Rag paper) measures 14"x10", signed and numbered edition of 30 will be available for $80 (shipped). When I was growing up, Halloween and Christmas were a big deal in our house. My mom would decorate the kitchen for Halloween in September, and usually that was accompanied with Christmas music from the 8Track stereo. I cant explain the crazy excitement and jubilation that was pulsing through the house at those moments as a kid. The imagery of those old cardboard velvety Halloween decorations were monumental in my skull - and still to this day. I hope I can touch on many of your nostalgic memories with these two prints, in even the smallest way. Happy October!! xoxoxoxoxox!!

No comments: