Thursday, August 9, 2012

Prints Available Now From Before I Hide Away

With only one and a half days before my show, things are getting PRI-TEE exciting!! Just in, two new limited edition exclusive prints of my paintings She Wears The Trees In Her Hair And The Clouds In Her Eyes and Here Alone With You (a painting I have yet to share with you here on my blog!). For more info visit the Corey Helford Gallery where they are available.
CHG is pleased to announce the release of 2 new limited edition prints from popular LA artist, Brandi Milne. Please see the attached evite for more information. And remember, the opening night celebration for her solo exhibition of new paintings opens to the public at Corey Helford Gallery on Saturday, September 8th, from 7-10PM. Don't miss it. Advance online previews can be requested at jch@coreyhelfordgallery.com.
And in other news (that makes me super giddy), my painting is featured in LA Weekly this week!! (Thank you Carlos Ramos for the photo) Since I live in Orange County I haven't seen it in person yet, but I'm STOKED! Hip!Hip! :D Ok, last minute details and excitement are waiting for my attention, hope you are all happy and well out there!!

No comments: