Thursday, August 30, 2012

No Time To Hide Away

Pale Girls; myself with the lovely and talented Abigail Greydanus Opening night was quite a blur, and I'm sad I didn't get many shots of the night with my iphone. But here are some photos from other sources (Sam Graham, tomi Monstre, Holly Payne).
With Chantal Menard and Ryh~Ming Poon
And Natalia Fabia
{she knows I love it!}
Bob Dob, Rick O'Brien and Steven Daily
Chantal Menard with Gustavo Rimada and Miss Mindy
Bob with Jack from Daily Du Jour
The night goes by so flippin fast, it's hard to remember to take a few minutes here and there to relax and breathe and laugh with the person next to you. I'm so thankful for all the support and love from so many lovely people. It doesn't slip by unnoticed.
Lucky guy Jay Bentley with three beautiful girls, Jan Helford, Peribeau and Natalia
Michael & Amy with myself and Holly & Jon with twinkle lights!
Asian Babe sandwich with Kimmy Chueh and Tomi Monstre
And so the show will be coming down soon to be broken up and sent out to their new loving homes. Get out there and have a look before Sept. 5. Thank you to all the eyes that have looked my way - online as well as in person!

4 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

The show looks great!
And thanks for letting us know about Abigail's stuff, it is fantastic!

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

peet said...

Wow!!! The paintings are really big, I didn't realize that.They look great, beautiful colours.
Greetz Peet

Emma Collins Ba (Hons) said...

Congrats on the show! It looks amazing! and you have a tattoooo???:O What's it of? Sorry i'm nosy and love tattoos!!!

MJC *-* said...

You are beautiful