Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crisp September Early Halloween



Things're pretty standard over here, for early September. I'm getting the sneaking feeling of Halloween in me bones - slowly but surely.





I've been working, sketching, doodling (which, honestly, I'm NOT a doodler..I never have been really) and scraping up inspiration wherever I can! I can feel beneath my skin - I'm getting anxious to start a new series of paintings. ...this is good. But it's not ready yet, I'm at the part where I'm searching before I start putting it all down in my sketchbook...it's good.







I took some time to go see the new Buff Monster show that just opened Saturday at the Corey Helford Gallery. Sooo good to see all his new work and ALL THE PINK!! The show was amazing, very inspiring!



Now back at home diggin up some secrets for the upcoming fourth annual Baby Tattooville!! (Seriously, seriously looking forward to it!) And because it kicks off the month of October every year, it gives me a valid shove into the Halloween Season (my very favorite season)!



And as I've done for the past two years, I will be releasing an exclusive Halloween print as October rolls in. Keep an eye out for more details very soon!!

2 comments:

Angela Matteson said...

It's good to hear another artist proclaim not to be a doodler. I always feel like I should be, but it's something I'm still working at.

Your halloween sketches are looking spiffy! Can't wait to see more. :)

MJC *-* said...

You look so pretty on the pictures. I don't remember if i sent you a message before, but i'm following your blog now. :)
Have a nice day.